So, you really want to know how I spend my days?
I have so may people ask me what it’s “REALLY” like to be home after leaving my “REAL JOB”.
I get it! Leaving a “real job” is a big fat hairy scary ordeal. Who knows, maybe 10 years down the road I’ll kick myself in the butt for doing it.
As for now, I’m going to give it to you as real as it comes.
I spend 90% of my days like this…
- Living, working, playing in workout clothes. They are clean on my good days.
- I’m lucky if I shower 4 x a week.
- I spend more time on Facebook and Zoom calls than I do having face to face interaction with others.
- My house is still a mess a majority of the time.
- I still have piles of laundry like I did before I quit the J. O. B.
- Sometimes I’m working at 6 a.m. and sometimes I’m working at 1 a.m.
- I respond to clients while I’m sleeping, driving, and when I’m shopping.
- I still struggle with life balance even though I’m at home.
- Many of my video calls are interrupted by by screaming, fighting, kids.
- It’s a rare occasion that I get dressed, curl my hair, and put on my fancy shoes.
It’s the other 10% that makes it all WORTH it!
- I am able to be here to meet Nick at the bus stop every single day…unless I forget! LOL
- We travel yearly on beach vacations that are paid for by my company.
- I’ve had the opportunity to travel to amazing team retreats and even host one myself!
- I’ve met celebrity trainers in person.
- I’ve attended personal development seminars by Chalene Johnson, John C. Maxwell, and Darren Hardy!
- I get glammed up and have photo shoots a few times per year!
- I work with the most FANTASTIC people on the planet! My team and clients light me up on a daily basis.
- My life is filled with positivity, support, and people who are working together toward a common goal.
- My potential is COMPLETELY in my hands. Meaning that I can make as much as I am willing to work for.
- I’ve created multiple sources of income by expanding my business and thinking bigger than I ever imagined.
- I’ve had the time to fulfill a lifelong dream of writing a book. TRANSFORM…The Mompreneur’s Guide to Greatness will be released this summer!
- I’ve replaced a full-time income by working part-time hours.
- MOST OF ALL, I have the FREEDOM to live life by design.
There it is! As real as it gets! If you’ve been thinking about taking the leap out of the “real job” and into becoming a mompreneur, what are you waiting for?
The day to day work will not always be glamorous, but I promise it beats the HECK out of punching a time clock.
I’m looking for women who are sick of the way things are “supposed to be” and are ready to truly build their own dream. If you are dreading going to work today and living another day of chaos, it’s time to take things to the next level and finally make a change.
I’d LOVE to connect with you!
I can help you with:
- Transforming your body.
- Uncovering mindset blocks
- Engaging in self discovery
- Creating a laser focused vision
- Finally creating life balance
- Finding your WHY
- Writing your story
- Building your brand
- Creating your customer avatar
I work with:
- Women who are highly driven, goal oriented, and who are ready to WORK to transform their bodies.
- Aspiring mompreneurs who are ready to build an online business from home.
- Established mompreneurs who KNOW that they are ready to take their business to the next level and are willing to put in the work to get there.
Book your free clarity call NOW! I have a few slots available this week. Here’s the link to schedule!
Let’s take your life to the next level! It’s YOUR time!
YOU WERE MEANT FOR GREATNESS!